ERFAN and European Union Reference Laboratory, in collaboration with the World Organisation for Animal Health, organise the online fora on “Rift Valley Fever”.
The course consists of six online sessions focused on:
- Transmission, spread and virus biodiversity
- Vectors and potential vectors
- Clinical signs and pathology of domestic and wildlife hosts and humans
- Surveillance, risk assessment and management
- Modelling and prediction of outbreaks
- Vaccines and vaccines candidates
Each forum will be coordinated by a panel of experts and will be 2 hours.
The first appointment is scheduled for 23 May 2023.
To view the programme, see here RVF online Fora programme.
To register, please click on ERFAN Dialogue – RVF – Registration.