The Scientific Committee is composed by the coordinators of Working Groups.
Ensuring continued quality and scientific integrity of the projects.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
· Identifying local needs and requirements for research and development in veterinary field;
· Assuring scientific content of working groups;
· Promoting the meetings – networking activities with local scientific organizations;
· Formulating a final document relating specific activities;
· Helping to review the scientific projects;
· Evaluating the project proposals at the regional meetings;
· Evaluating collectively the action plans by each group and the report back on activities, in terms of organization, results, management, objectives, general decisions, final report;
· Stimulating the application for international grants;
· Preparing financial report to be approved by the Steering Committee.