ERFAN SECRETARIAT gladly announces the launch of the “Asynchronous Dialogues”. Various educational opportunities are available on the ERFAN platform (https://erfan.udanet.it/), from 10 January 2022. The participants, selecting the course of interest, will dispose of the recorded lessons and content for three months.
The following courses are open:
- Contagious Bovine Pleuro-Pneumonia Overview of the disease – Scientific coordinators: Dr. Leruo Keokilwe, from BNVL; Dr. George Muuka, from CVRI; Dr. Massimo Scacchia, from the OIE RL/IZSAM.
- Anthrax: aetiology, epidemiology, diagnosis and management – Scientific coordinator: Dr. Domenico Galante, from the IZSPB.
- Contagious agalactia and other emerging mycoplasma diseases of ruminants– Scientific coordinators: Dr. Guido Ruggero Loria and Dr Roberto Puleio, from the IZSSI.
- Detection of Klebsiella pneumoniae from different matrices, AMR and NGS – Scientific coordinators: dr Alessandra Cornacchia, from the IZSAM, and dr Francesco Pomilio from the OIE CC/IZSAM.
- Detection of Salmonella spp. according to ISO6579-1:2017 Scientific coordinators: Dr. Francesco Pomilio from the OIE CC/IZSAM; dr Gabriella Centorotola and dr. Daniela D’Angelantonio, from the IZSAM.
Please note that most of the asynchronous dialogues are provided with simultaneous English-French translation.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.