The ERFAN Secretariat organizes the Dialogue on “Documentary research in veterinary and public health”
The main objective of the course is to provide participants with a valid research methodology. The aim is to give a documentary research procedure and an information culture. Acquiring autonomy in the use of documentary resources is essential for the success of each researcher.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- identify and conceptualize an information need;
- conduct a bibliographic search;
- select the sources to be consulted according to their specific needs;
- interrogate the selected sources;
- integrate the information found by citing sources correctly and avoiding plagiarism.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.