The representatives of Italian and African Institutions and of the OIE compose it.
Providing advice and ensuring delivery of the project outputs and the achievement of project outcomes.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
· Providing input to the development of the project, including the evaluation strategy;
· Providing advice on the budget;
· Defining and helping to achieve the project outcomes;
· Identifying the priorities in the project and potential risks;
· Monitoring risks and timelines;
· Monitoring the quality of the project as it develops;
· Providing advice (and sometimes making decisions) about changes to the project as it develops;
· Preparing the annual report authorized by the Scientific Committee.