Call to Participate in Partnerships to Drive Innovation, Build Capacity, and Scale Impact in Ethiopia’s Food and Agriculture System
Transforming Agriculture is seeking applications to participate in partnerships to implement activities that lead to the increased access to healthy diets, particularly for women and children, by improving the competitiveness, inclusiveness, and resilience of the food and agriculture systems in Ethiopia.
The Feed the Future Ethiopia Transforming Agriculture project is a 5-year project aimed to increase access to healthy diets, particularly for women and children, by improving competitiveness, inclusiveness, and resilience of the Ethiopian food and agriculture system.
- Market actors provide consistent inputs, services, financing, and market access to increase climate smart agricultural productivity and diversify production.
- Food and livestock markets align supply chains and distribution to meet demand.
- Efficient and market-oriented food environments provide value to suppliers and customers and create new jobs.
- Business Development Services (BDS) foster entrepreneurship, MSME growth and resilience.
- Market research research services help food system actors innovate to meet changing consumer preferences particularly women’s preferences
- Agriculture and food system actors contribute to an enabling environment that fosters inclusive and sustainable growth and advances key social priorities
For more information, visit RTI International.