Building Resilience Against Climate and Environmental Shocks (BRACE)
In 2023, African Food Changemakers launched the “Building Resilience Against Climate and Environmental Shocks” (BRACE) program. BRACE is an intensive capacity development program designed to support strategies to adapt to and mitigate the impact of climate change through climate-smart practices.
BRACE is a three-month capacity development program. The program will leverage a hybrid learning experience to engage participants through training, peer-learning and practical applications.
The training programme includes the following courses:
- Adaptation and mitigation strategies in logistics, distribution, retail and consumption
- Adaptation and mitigation strategies in primary production
- Gender and Climate
- Adaptation and mitigation strategies in processing and packaging
- Climate Policy and Shaping the Ecosystem
- Optimizing Opportunities in Climate Smart Agriculture (Carbon farming, carbon markets and climate financing)
For more information visit African Food Changemakers.