2nd Call for Proposals launched by AGriDI: Accelerating inclusive green growth through agri-based digital innovation in West Africa
The ‘Accelerating inclusive green growth through agri-based digital innovation in West Africa (AGriDI)’ initiative launched a second Call for Proposals to support innovations addressing key challenges related to climate change, sustainable use, and management of biodiversity as well as responsible production and consumption among farming communities in West Africa.
The second call for proposals of AGriDI, targeting ECOWAS countries, will provide competitive grants to enhance the capacities of key stakeholders in diverse areas of digital technologies and agro-ecological systems, and strengthen synergies with the private sector, civil society, and other community-based organisations.
- Category 1: Digital Innovations for agricultural productivity enhancement
- To support co-development and adaptation of innovative digital solutions for improving agricultural productivity.
- Category 2: Digital Innovations for market linkages
- To support digital innovations for establishing market linkages for farmer’s produce.
- Category 3: Policies for digital innovation
- To support development of policies for digital innovation.
For more information on eligibility criteria, visit AGriDI.